Boon Pod Bath Toy Scoop, Green Frog
- Category:Baby Product
- List Price:
- Buy New: $21.90
as of 5/19/2013 14:14 CDT details
- You Save: $8.09 (27%)
- Color:Green Frog
- Number Of Items:1
- Age:0 months - 100 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3
- Dimensions (in):16.8 x 18 x 19.4
- Legal Disclaimer:IN NO EVENT, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, SHALL FRIENDLY COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ARISING UNDER BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER BASED ON THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- MPN:BOON-FROG-POD green
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Promotion:Get free shipping on this item when you spend $9,999.00 or more on Qualifying Items offered by Amazon.com.
Terms and Conditions
- Makes bath time clean-up fun and easy
- Stores and organizes bath accessories
- Reduces mold and mildew
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free
- Mounting options included: adhesive strips and hardware
As every parent knows, rubber duckies and little toy boats tend to multiply in the bath. Rather than allowing them to lurk underfoot on the bathroom floor or sit forlornly in the empty tub once the splish-splashing is over, why not scoop 'em up with the ever-so-cute Frog Pod? This bright green plastic frog can be mounted on any bathroom wall with the included bracket and adhesive. A built-in shelf at the top stores shampoo or other bath products, while (this is the best part) the removable scoop can be used to pick up, rinse, and drain toys. Additional toys or scrubby sponges can be hung from the frog's splayed fingers and toes. There's plenty of room for toys (no more than 10 pounds worth is the packaging caution - 10 pounds!), and the design is charming and appealing to grownups and kids alike. To avoid trouble with the Frog Pod falling off the wall, make sure to follow mounting directions carefully. It's especially important to use a dry wall, allow for a long adhesive curing time, and don't cross the grout with the adhesive strips. Once it's really on, the frog pod should provide handy, stylish, and mildew-free bath toy storage for a good long time. And no yucky, useless suction cups! --Emilie Coulter
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Thanks for shopping with us!